Insurance - Out Of Network
Many insurance companies will reimburse for services with Out-of-Network providers if you have a PPO Plan covers and Out-of-Network provider, call the 800 number on the back of your insurance card (the number for Behavioral Health if it's listed separately), and ask:
1) Can you tell me what my mental health benefits are?
2) How many sessions per calendar year dos my insurance cover?
3) What is my plan coverage for an Out-of-Network provider?
4) What is my deductible, and has it been met?
5) If the deductible hasn't been met, does it need to be met before there is reimbursement for services with an Out-of-Network provider?
6) Are online therapy sessions covered?
7) Is approval required from my primary care physician?
8) How and where to do I submit claims to be reimbursed for Out-of-Network mental health services?
Initial Assessment $150 80 minutes
Additional sessions $150 80 minutes
Additional sessions $100 50 minutes